- Achieved adjusted earnings per share of $5.12, compared to $5.06 in 2019.
- Swiftly responded to COVID-19 with exceptional cost management, producing $450 million in mitigation actions.
- Hosted inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Day for investors, showcasing our clean energy transformation.
- Implemented the Hire North Carolina program to maximize the use of locally owned and diverse contractors for major construction.
- In early 2021, published a report
that reviewed the major trade associations to which the company belongs and their positions on climate policy.
- Deliver value to our stakeholders and grow our business by investing $59 billion in capital over the next five years, with an emphasis on investments in the grid and cleaner energy.
- Stay abreast of best practices and continue to provide strong corporate governance.
- Continue to be a leader in environmental, social and governance (ESG) transparency in our industry.