- Black Enterprise Magazine named Duke Energy to its “50 Best
Companies for Diversity.”
- To cultivate an inclusive environment, piloted a program on
unconscious bias with 75 leaders across the company.
- Enhanced the Duke Energy In Action program to better enable
employees and retirees to make a difference in the communities
where they live and work.
- Honored a record 48 employees with the James B. Duke Award,
adding two new categories – Career Achievement and Heroic Acts.
- Foster a high-performance and inclusive culture built on strong
leadership and highly engaged and diverse employees.
- Ensure knowledge transfer as our baby boomers retire.