IT’S MY JOB TO HELP YOU SAVE ENERGY (AND MONEY)!
Each day, Ken Muth works hard to help customers save money. As a business energy advisor, Muth works with hundreds of Duke Energy’s mid-sized commercial customers in Ohio and Kentucky on ways they can lower their energy use and earn cash incentives for installing high-efficiency lighting and equipment.
Case in point: Crossroads Church in Mason, Ohio. The 114,000-square-foot facility – originally built as a paper mill – qualified for nearly $55,000 in energy efficiency incentives from Duke Energy. But that’s not all – Crossroads is also likely to see sustained energy savings of more than $50,000 per year.
“One of Crossroads’ focus areas is mission work,” said Muth. “It’s humbling to know that every dollar I help them save can be put toward projects that improve lives throughout this region and around the world.”
- Our customers hit an energy savings milestone – over the past six years they’ve saved 1 terawatt-hour of energy with our Home Energy Report. That’s enough to power 70,000 homes for a year.
- Customers benefited from rates below the national average in all customer classes and all service areas for the second consecutive year.
Challenges and Opportunities
- Improve customer satisfaction scores by improving the customer’s experience with the company.
- Anticipate and meet changing customer expectations – providing them with more convenience, choice and control.
- Increase engagement with stakeholders to identify positive outcomes to issues important to our communities.