Partnering with our Customers
Using less energy or using energy more wisely can mean big savings — just ask the 2010 Duke Energy Power Partner award winners. Recipients include school systems, grocery stores, a hospital, data centers and several manufacturers.
The Power Partner award is given by Duke Energy to customers who go above and beyond to reduce their energy usage or implement innovative energy solutions to power their businesses.
2010 Duke Energy Power Partners
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools — Charlotte, N.C.
- DataChambers / Salem Business Park — Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Davidson College — Davidson, N.C.
- Fabri-Kal — Greenville, S.C.
- Greater Clark County Schools — Clark County, Ind.
- Hickory Chair — Hickory, N.C.
- The Kroger Co. — Cincinnati, Ohio
- Techtronic Industries — Anderson, S.C.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center — Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Wells Fargo / Wachovia — Charlotte, N.C.
We invite you to read more about these 2010 Power Partners.