- Maintained industry leading safety performance with a
Total Incident Case Rate (TICR)
- Set a new fleet record of 95.7 percent for nuclear capacity factor; the 18th
consecutive year of attaining a 90-plus percent capacity factor.
- Since 2005, decreased carbon dioxide emissions by 29 percent, sulfur
dioxide emissions by 94 percent and nitrogen oxides emissions by 70 percent.
- Received a new operating license for the Keowee-Toxaway Hydroelectric Project
from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Remained on track to increase the amount of solid waste that is
recycled from 69 percent in 2013 to 80 percent in 2018.
- Maintain top-decile safety performance in TICR and continue to
focus on the prevention of serious injuries to our employees
- Continue to demonstrate our commitment to operational excellence, which
is a foundation to any success we achieve.
- Significantly decrease outage frequency and duration for our customers
through our grid modernization programs.
- Invest $11 billion in cleaner generation over the next 10 years.
- Continue to move to a lower-carbon future by reducing our carbon
dioxide emissions by 40 percent from the 2005 level by 2030.